Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back in Black (or Back at the Blackboard)

Well after a Summer hiatus where I worked at my job--and worked, and worked, and worked--I am back in acedemia. I am taking a graduate level course as an undergrad. It was available, within my major, and the university computer system mistakenly let me register. I do not know whether to be greatful or otherwise.

I have reviewed the syllabus--it is challenging from both a volume and an intellectually demanding perspective. I hope that I have not bitten off more that a wayaward returning scholar can chew. Weeks one and two have been allabout introductions to the coursework and the expectations laid upon us, so there is precious little to report. We dig in this week and so I expect much ado starting soon.

Be well and I will write again soon.

No comments: